Join us ON Sun 24th June, 10:30 - 17:00
The All About Baby Fair is THE “must go” to event of the year for all things bump, baby and beyond! It's Ireland’s biggest baby fair (that aims to be WHO code compliant), and this year's event will be unmissable.
Over 50+ stalls, talks, demo’s, consults, free kids entertainment, a preloved section and more!!! Free Goody bags for first 150 tickets sold.
We’ve gathered all our favourite baby, child and parenting businesses under one roof, as well as product specialists and a team of experts to give talks and answer your questions. In addition, we also have several parenting and breastfeeding support organisations attending to give the best and latest advice and address any concerns or questions you might have about this exciting yet challenge time of life.
To find out more, browse the website for all the details and follow us on Facebook for the latest news updates.
Tickets can be bought online (through the BUY TICKETS link above) or on the door for €6 per adult or €10 for 2. Kids go free.
We have 2 free tickets to giveaway for a winner drawn from all those who have selected "GOING" on our Facebook event and all businesses attending will have their own special competitions too so keep an eye on social media for a chance to win.
Inside the event there will be tea & coffee available. All the proceeds from refreshments sales are donated to Irish Charity FOBF.
For lunch, dinner or other refreshments the hotel also has wonderful restaurants and bars for anyone who would like to enjoy a meal in the hotel during the day.
The All About Baby Fair is taking place in the Osprey Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare this year! The Hotel has superb access from major Irish road links and less than 35mins from Dublin, with ample car park spaces.
GPS Coordinates -
- Latitude: 53.2129284
- Longitude: -6.6703469
- Driving from Dublin(Newlands Cross)
- It is a straight run along the N7. Some of the landmarks which you will pass on your left hand side are 'Citywest' and 'Poitin Still'.
- Continue until you pass Johnstown Garden Centre (on your right hand side).
- Take 2nd exit off N7 for Newbridge/Naas.
- At the top of the slip road turn left where you will reach a roundabout, take the first turn left for Naas.
- You will be coming in on the Old Newbridge Road.
- Continue straight until you reach the Kildare Civic offices (large glass building on your right) & Naas Town House Hotel (on your left).
- At these traffic lights here, take an immediate right turn and Osprey Hotel is directly in front of you